Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogatemysalad

Visit site
That would be a start if you dealt with the people who paid by paypal. It'd be awful if your account was frozen.

If I were you, I wouldn't draw attention to arguments on this thread. Its your products that are the subject. That must be quite embarrassing for you.

showingmadfilly

Visit site
That would be a start if you dealt with the people who paid by paypal. It'd be awful if your account was frozen.

If I were you, I wouldn't draw attention to arguments on this thread. Its your products that are the subject. That must be quite embarrassing for you.

Like many have said the products aren't the subject... And no it's not embarrassing at all knowing that people are going out of their way to try and damage a name but can't even message me with their reasons... Until they do why would I even be worried?

I will keep saying it, you got my attention by the fact it was clear to me everyone had run out of ideas to damage me or my name so they started on each other and I wasn't happy with the fact you all made it look a joke!

Maybe some of these unhappy customers that apparently are there could message me and justify their issues because right now it's all people saying they are real but non of them are coming forward?

Baffles me really because I've pretty much begged them to message me and still..... Nothing

showingmadfilly

Visit site
For those who do not know Distance Selling Regulations as well as the Sale of Goods Act cover goods bought on line.
http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/distance-selling-regulations/

Theses are the rules the company follows and it would appear the person who started this thread wouldn't have read them because she breeched the contracts and it was the reason we couldn't refund her.

Corner mad house.... Who started this and has involved so many other fake people Is the person who used the onesie time and time again and tried to have a refund after use.

It's mad how one person can cause so much up roar and I've noticed when things go quiet she's the one to bump it back up almost like she can't stand it that people just want to leave it.

I'll await the messages I've asked for

Alexdaw

Visit site
Like I have said... If they are true allegations they will come forward via messages on email and resolve it but as of yet know one has done.

I am not an imcompendent idiot and I am not the one arguing amongst myself.

14 pages and most of them are occupied by arguing.

I will say it again.... If anyone has a genuine issue and is not faking it or making it up please message me and I will work with you.

I can assure you though as before know one will because I am starting to think this is friends of friends and so on.

Like many have said the products aren't the subject... And no it's not embarrassing at all knowing that people are going out of their way to try and damage a name but can't even message me with their reasons... Until they do why would I even be worried?

I will keep saying it, you got my attention by the fact it was clear to me everyone had run out of ideas to damage me or my name so they started on each other and I wasn't happy with the fact you all made it look a joke!

Maybe some of these unhappy customers that apparently are there could message me and justify their issues because right now it's all people saying they are real but non of them are coming forward?

Baffles me really because I've pretty much begged them to message me and still..... Nothing

I emailed - I face booked you... My name is alex Dawson. I still don't have the goods. I paid on the 13th nov. Anyone wanting to see the responses before you purchase contact me- alex_dawson_14@hotmail.com

I'm not a liar. Just a very upset , very disappointed customer. You call me a nightmare- why because you have my money- I chase the goods - no luck.

Maybe you could reply to my emails with my tracking number that works and arrives at my home.

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Hi,
I'm a genuine customer. Shame we can't attach your email responses on here.

Paid for the good on the 11/13 no goods. False hopes. Sure your aware, calling me a nightmare customer because I'm worried you have my £500 for almost a month and still no goods.

I have the right to chase and you formed a contract by accepting payment yet you still have Fulfilled the contract.

Alex

Look here is a customer asking where their product is maybe you should reply to them

showingmadfilly

Visit site
I emailed - I face booked you... My name is alex Dawson. I still don't have the goods. I paid on the 13th nov. Anyone wanting to see the responses before you purchase contact me- alex_dawson_14@hotmail.com

I'm not a liar. Just a very upset , very disappointed customer. You call me a nightmare- why because you have my money- I chase the goods - no luck.

Maybe you could reply to my emails with my tracking number that works and arrives at my home.

Message me then on email.... If you have an issue you need to message and ask for me personally if needed.

I can not sort this if a message doesn't come through.

showingmadfilly

Visit site
Look here is a customer asking where their product is maybe you should reply to them

It might be true yes, but until they message with their order number and the details on email this could just be another stunt by someone brought in to the equation.

I'll await their message as forums are not a place for private information and I will need personal information before I can trace it down.

Alexdaw

Visit site
Like I have said... If they are true allegations they will come forward via messages on email and resolve it but as of yet know one has done.

I will say it again.... If anyone has a genuine issue and is not faking it or making it up please message me and I will work with you.

I can assure you though as before know one will because I am starting to think this is friends of friends and so on.

Message me then on email.... If you have an issue you need to message and ask for me personally if needed.

I can not sort this if a message doesn't come through.

I have emailed - lots and lots-

Here's one reply copied and pasted :
Hi Alex how Is it shocking when it's not even been the seven days, I'm afraid this is turning into a nightmare. Since you've ordered it's felt as ough you didn't want the items and picked any arguments you could.

It's Xmas everyone is wanting their stuff ASAP but we aren't having any other issues

Alexdaw

Visit site

It might be true yes, but until they message with their order number and the details on email this could just be another stunt by someone brought in to the equation.

I'll await their message as forums are not a place for private information and I will need personal information before I can trace it down.

Copied and pasted response from your team -
Hi Alex how Is it shocking when it's not even been the seven days, I'm afraid this is turning into a nightmare. Since you've ordered it's felt as ough you didn't want the items and picked any arguments you could.

It's Xmas everyone is wanting their stuff ASAP but we aren't having any other issues

Alexdaw

Visit site

No email... Would happily copy and paste a picture but not sure how to. But you would see no message from Alex on our company email.

No emails ?! See the below?!
Do you have a delivery date please?

Alex

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Nov 2013, at 21:06, "Alex Dawson" <alex_dawson_14@hotmail.com> wrote:

I would like a delivery date a lot of your customer reviews are bad.

Saying you take the money and no delivery for weeks?!

When will these be delivered?

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Nov 2013, at 20:58, "Shwmae Products Payments" <pay.shwmaeproducts@hotmail.co.uk>

honetpot

Visit site

showingmadfilly

Visit site
Actually... The address is public the only thing that isn't is the house name of our private address.

Alex if you have an issue like I say and have said... The email is
Pay.shwmaeproducts@hotmail.co.uk
Ask for me!

I am off to bed now it's an ungodly hour and I will be back working sorting out many happy people tomorrow all day so I won't be able to come on here and entertain this thread.

Again... Please feel free to message me your worries or concerns but after weeks of asking I can guarentee know one will.

Night all and I hope you can all be mature and work me by messaging me if your real

Jess

Alexdaw

Visit site
Actually... The address is public the only thing that isn't is the house name of our private address.

Alex if you have an issue like I say and have said... The email is
Pay.shwmaeproducts@hotmail.co.uk
Ask for me!

I am off to bed now it's an ungodly hour and I will be back working sorting out many happy people tomorrow all day so I won't be able to come on here and entertain this thread.

Again... Please feel free to message me your worries or concerns but after weeks of asking I can guarentee know one will.

Night all and I hope you can all be mature and work me by messaging me if your real

Jess

I have emailed you again Jess. If this can be sorted I am more than happy to write a nice comment. ATM I have no faith as I have chased this lots ! Thanks alex

madmav

Visit site
Out of interest, I Googled their website. No address or reliable contact information is offered clearly. A phone number is offered only under t/cs. This would concern me when buying a product unseen from an untried company.
I am always cautious about ordering online. Make sure a site is encrypted to avoid your bank details being hijacked.
Local enterprise is to be applauded. But it does have to be done in a business-like fashion and without failing to deliver the the appropriate goods to customers.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
1. I did NOT start this thread

2. Shwmae knew the rug had been used one night and I have their email saying it would be a pleasure to make required alterations because it is too long in body and legs too tight.

3. Shwmae do not respond to emails, even before they are labelled as 'fake' dissatisfied customers by Shwmae.

4. It is unprofessional of Shwmae to call so many dissatisfied customers liars. The only person to tells lies works at Shwmae. For example the comment several pages back that the rugs was used for 3 weeks. It was not in my possession for 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Patterdale

Visit site
The leopard is fine, it was down as she's as new to a hood and we explained to pull it up. Just like anything new when people haven't had them they need direction.

This is the most scary comment on this thread.

Something that can slip onto the horse's eyes like this DOES NOT FIT and is downright DANGEROUS.

Please, google 'turnout hood accidents' before purchasing one of these.

Patterdale

Visit site
Oh and speaking of 'fake' reviews and liars, here are a few of your posts on this forum, where you claim to be a happy Shwmae customer -

Thread: Hoods
by showingmadfilly Replies
Views
Re: Hoods
I' ve never had a problem with shwmae, they've always been kind to me. I have also heard rumours but I believe they went through a hard time and I'm a second chance kind of person.

showingmadfilly
Sport horse
Re: Online Shopping - Who's best and who to avoid?
Personal experiences....
Derby house very good but not as good as Robinsons, Snuggy hoods ltd good quality but was to expensive for me and not really worth that much of my wages. Shwmae products ltd very nice people easy to deal with, not next day delivery but worth the wait and lasted without pulling manes out or rubbing eyes.

showingmadfilly
Sport horse
Re: Cow print rugs !
I had a cow print hood once, I bought it from shwmae products ltd. Fitted like a glove then I sold the horse and now it's hidden in a box somewhere. I don't know if snuggy do them but worth a try, personally they are too expensive for me though.

This was from 3 random pages of your posts (as I've got better things to do than go through them all!) so there may be more, who knows??

On some of the threads these are posted on there are people saying that the customer service is very bad, and they are almost 2 years old, so it's hardly a new thing.

I must say, from your responses on this thread and Facebook I can safely say this is one company I would never deal with.

PolarSkye

Visit site

Nothing? So you haven't been exchanging messages with my YO? Really? I haven't PM'd you on her behalf because I happened to see you on here and thought I could prompt a response from YOU when she wasn't able to get hold of you? She HAS received her goods but is saying she hasn't just to make you look bad? She DIDN'T pay extra for express delivery so as to receive what she ordered in time for a "stay away" show - nearly five weeks ago now?

I can assure you she is very real, as is her unhappiness at the service she is (not) receiving either from you or your "staff."

It's all been a nonsense . . . you've posted it/you haven't posted it . . . delivery company attempted to deliver it five times without success (it's a big family compound and there is always someone home - hmmmmmm) . . . it took you four weeks to even think about giving her a tracking number . . . and the final insult was accusing her of stirring and threatening ME with legal action/the police.

1) My contacting you had nothing to do with her . . . I was simply trying to get resolution FOR her
2) Threatening customers with legal action isn't the way to ensure repeat business
3) Insisting that unhappy customers who dare to express their unhappiness are pathetic/not real/stirrers/liars is a rather risky marketing strategy

. . . and don't fob me off with "message me with her personal details so I can identify her and sort it out" . . . you know darned well who she is and you have plenty of messages from me AND her.

P

showingmadfilly

Visit site
Oh and speaking of 'fake' reviews and liars, here are a few of your posts on this forum, where you claim to be a happy Shwmae customer -

Thread: Hoods
by showingmadfilly Replies
Views
Re: Hoods
I' ve never had a problem with shwmae, they've always been kind to me. I have also heard rumours but I believe they went through a hard time and I'm a second chance kind of person.

showingmadfilly
Sport horse
Re: Online Shopping - Who's best and who to avoid?
Personal experiences....
Derby house very good but not as good as Robinsons, Snuggy hoods ltd good quality but was to expensive for me and not really worth that much of my wages. Shwmae products ltd very nice people easy to deal with, not next day delivery but worth the wait and lasted without pulling manes out or rubbing eyes.

showingmadfilly
Sport horse
Re: Cow print rugs !
I had a cow print hood once, I bought it from shwmae products ltd. Fitted like a glove then I sold the horse and now it's hidden in a box somewhere. I don't know if snuggy do them but worth a try, personally they are too expensive for me though.

This was from 3 random pages of your posts (as I've got better things to do than go through them all!) so there may be more, who knows??

On some of the threads these are posted on there are people saying that the customer service is very bad, and they are almost 2 years old, so it's hardly a new thing.

I must say, from your responses on this thread and Facebook I can safely say this is one company I would never deal with.

That's amusing... So all you have is 2012.
As I said in the past 2012 yes we made mistakes.... 2013 and half of these people we've not mad many at all and the people on here are either fake, don't come forward to resolve or are from that year.

If this is thread is so true and your all so upset why have I woken to more happy people and non of these so called so unhappy people.

Your simply beating around the bush and can't answer why know one has!

showingmadfilly

Visit site
Nothing? So you haven't been exchanging messages with my YO? Really? I haven't PM'd you on her behalf because I happened to see you on here and thought I could prompt a response from YOU when she wasn't able to get hold of you? She HAS received her goods but is saying she hasn't just to make you look bad? She DIDN'T pay extra for express delivery so as to receive what she ordered in time for a "stay away" show - nearly five weeks ago now?

I can assure you she is very real, as is her unhappiness at the service she is (not) receiving either from you or your "staff."

It's all been a nonsense . . . you've posted it/you haven't posted it . . . delivery company attempted to deliver it five times without success (it's a big family compound and there is always someone home - hmmmmmm) . . . it took you four weeks to even think about giving her a tracking number . . . and the final insult was accusing her of stirring and threatening ME with legal action/the police.

1) My contacting you had nothing to do with her . . . I was simply trying to get resolution FOR her
2) Threatening customers with legal action isn't the way to ensure repeat business
3) Insisting that unhappy customers who dare to express their unhappiness are pathetic/not real/stirrers/liars is a rather risky marketing strategy

. . . and don't fob me off with "message me with her personal details so I can identify her and sort it out" . . . you know darned well who she is and you have plenty of messages from me AND her.

P

See this one does really make me angry... Your a friend of someone who is spoken to every day at least five times a day. She has tracking she has information she's lovely to speak to and as I've said to her your stirring a pot.

Your not a customer your someone wanting to get a rise.
If she is so angry why is it we speak and like she said this isn't her style!

Three people on here I know to be real people,

Corner mad house who is the bully who started this who since the police got in touch seems to have learnt not to put my name but hasn't learnt that trading standards do not help those who use and use and use an item decide to have it altered we said it would break it so she's been cruel enough to start this and get so petty she is messaging people ruining it for many and now I must admit people are starting to email me saying how can she find the time.

Alex.... Messaged me she ordered so much and in so many lovely colours hers aren't there because we are ordering in specially. Point being though isn't it it's not an old order and are happy to resolve it.

Polar express.... Your not a customer your someone trying to cause an issue for someone who away from here is regularly chatting and you seem the issue not them.

miss_c

Visit site
With respect, smf, there are numerous people on here saying that they HAVE emailed you, and their posts have been ignored by you as if they are not there... perhaps you have them on User Ignore as they have messaged you on here wanting to know where their products are? (Total speculation)

One poster has posted a copy of their email to you including the email address, which you then said was the email address to send messages to, yet you are saying you did not receive their email.

Re the leopard print hood - it will slip down again, it does need adjustment, the owner cannot be there all night pulling it back up. The distance from ear hole to eye hole is too big for that particular horse, although it may fit another horse perfectly.

The majority of posters on this thread are not new users and are from a wide range of areas. We may forge friendships on this forum, but I do not see how every single poster can be from one friendship group.

Regarding the age card - I am fairly young and run a Ltd Company, it is not hard to keep customers happy.

honetpot

Visit site
I wouldn't waste your time arguing with this person on the internet. Send all your complaints by recorded delivery and take her to the small claims court, inform Trading Standards, inform your credit card company and Paypal if the issues are not resolved. She obviously has no idea how to run a business.
I did wonder last night if Facebook have rules about companies trading on there and it seems most of her orders are generated from there it may be worth checking that she complies with their rules.
Over the years I have bought loads of stuff off E-bay from small traders working from home but have always experienced good value and good service. Made to measure stuff made in the UK is usually very expensive because its fiddly to make and costs a lot of man hours, that's why its usually made in China or comes in set sizes.

Patterdale

Visit site
That's amusing... So all you have is 2012.
As I said in the past 2012 yes we made mistakes.... 2013 and half of these people we've not mad many at all and the people on here are either fake, don't come forward to resolve or are from that year. !

......amusing!?? Do you not realise that this is YOU that I have quoted, YOU, PRETENDING to be a happy Shwmae customer?? And you are labelling other people as liars and fakes?
This was just from a random 3 pages of your posts too.

You truly never cease to amaze...

I think I can truly say I have NEVER come across a more badly managed company than this one.

PolarSkye

Visit site
See this one does really make me angry... Your a friend of someone who is spoken to every day at least five times a day. She has tracking she has information she's lovely to speak to and as I've said to her your stirring a pot.

Your not a customer your someone wanting to get a rise.
If she is so angry why is it we speak and like she said this isn't her style!

Five times a day every day? Really? Sigh. Bend the truth if you want.

I am NOT stirring - I am simply stating a fact - that these so-called "fake" unhappy customers are, in fact, very real. The issue is not whether I state the fact - the issue is that she STILL hasn't received the goods she paid for five weeks ago . . . I didn't create that issue, you did.

Not sure why I care so much, tbh, except that I don't like to see people taken advantage of and lied to.

P

Status
Not open for further replies.