Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

showingmadfilly

Visit site
1. I did NOT start this thread

2. Shwmae knew the rug had been used one night and I have their email saying it would be a pleasure to make required alterations because it is too long in body and legs too tight.

3. Shwmae do not respond to emails, even before they are labelled as 'fake' dissatisfied customers by Shwmae.

4. It is unprofessional of Shwmae to call so many dissatisfied customers liars. The only person to tells lies works at Shwmae. For example the comment several pages back that the rugs was used for 3 weeks. It was not in my possession for 3 weeks.

Unprofessional to call so many liars.... No Karen the only person here who is out of line is you! For weeks now you've been nothing but someone who has been selfish to message others daily telling them lies and rumours. I've had so many complaints about you as a person it's ridiculous! People are seeing through this now Karen and seeing that everytime things go quiet and people try to speak about others things your the one who starts it all up again.

You've got your friends involved you've bragged about the fact your doing it and to be honest the fact you've got your item, you've had it reinforced and your still doing it just shows that to be frank your just doing it because you can.

So please don't call me unprofessional because I am standing by my company and saying out of this thread I see three people, one who is you who has your item, another who is having them made specially and will be over the moon when they have them you've just put the worries into them and how unfair of you is that! And the third isn't even the person themselves....

Please forgive me Karen but what on earth is the point in this!
We both know that your doing it for the rise in it and not the fact your actually really have anything to come from it.

If your aim to is to ruin my company, fine! Shows the person you are because I do a lot more for the horse world and the animal world then you could ever see and if you want to be the person to stop that then ok but people will eventually stop entertaining it.

I know you see daily how many people love their stuff,
I know it annoys you, but rather then be petty and begrudge them maybe you should message me with a bit of respect like Alex did and actually sort this.

I've had enough now everyone,
This thread is full of people who haven't ordered who are picking things that have no real relevance and it's to be honest getting tiresome now.

I've had one message this morning and I'll be happy as Larry to sort her because it's not even old but she's been made to believe by this that she should worry!

One! Out of all these only one!

showingmadfilly

Visit site
Five times a day every day? Really? Sigh. Bend the truth if you want.

I am NOT stirring - I am simply stating a fact - that these so-called "fake" unhappy customers are, in fact, very real. The issue is not whether I state the fact - the issue is that she STILL hasn't received the goods she paid for five weeks ago . . . I didn't create that issue, you did.

Not sure why I care so much, tbh, except that I don't like to see people taken advantage of and lied to.

P

Taken advantage of.... Ok polar express you clearly aren't sure of being taken advantage of.

I can post her tracking public if you want and you'll see the date it was sent, but I'm not going to for her privacy and the fact your just a friend. If she's so upset then happily she can come start having a go at me.

Five time a day minimal and you know it! I was myself speaking with her yesterday just confirming things as the deadline for it to arrive on the couriers was then.

Enough is enough now, people should stop trying to make this seem even worthy of people's time please

Just check out the wall you'll soon see how many people were against this on the post I put about you all.... Those people are too scared to message on here because they know no matter what they say you'll just pick more dirt and more dirt and more dirt and it's only really because there is no real cause to this at all.

Patterdale

Visit site
What, so EVERYONE, all the totally unconnected people who've complained on here, they're ALL lying...!? That's convenient!

I hope all the unhappy customers get their money back, as being hundreds of pounds out of pocket just before Christmas can't be much fun.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I also see daily on your FB page how many people have problems with your items and delivery - but only for a short while as you remove all the negative comments.

Really, this is no way to run a business:(

showingmadfilly

Visit site
I wouldn't waste your time arguing with this person on the internet. Send all your complaints by recorded delivery and take her to the small claims court, inform Trading Standards, inform your credit card company and Paypal if the issues are not resolved. She obviously has no idea how to run a business.
I did wonder last night if Facebook have rules about companies trading on there and it seems most of her orders are generated from there it may be worth checking that she complies with their rules.
Over the years I have bought loads of stuff off E-bay from small traders working from home but have always experienced good value and good service. Made to measure stuff made in the UK is usually very expensive because its fiddly to make and costs a lot of man hours, that's why its usually made in China or comes in set sizes.

Facebook you'll find are fine with companies....

And yes your right no point arguing over a forum, I've asked countless time. If you've got an issue message me. It's not my fault non of these are true enough to message.

I have a busy day ahead and this silly little thread is not part of it.

You'll all come to me directly if you actually have a problem.

I would be amazed if I even had three!

showingmadfilly

Visit site
No, the deadline was at least four weeks ago.

P

Nope and that's false and we both know it!
Ordered on the night of the tenth orders have 21 WORKING days and can fall out of time if courier are late or fabric is hard to get hold of.

I'm really bored of you all now, can you please message me if you have a problem non of you have come forward and I'm getting annoyed now because it is proving it's full of people who have NEVER ordered or are just stirring.

Really sick of this, you can't seem to message me yet you can go around spreading rumours.

charlie76

Visit site
I also see daily on your FB page how many people have problems with your items and delivery - but only for a short while as you remove all the negative comments.

Really, this is no way to run a business:(

This

Daily I see messages on your fb asking for you to return calls or emails by disgruntled customers , rapidly they are gone. This thread comes up if you Google you, as do many others from unhappy customers.
Do you know, if you had simply apologised, replied to these people and responded in a polite and proffesional manner you might have kept some of your reputation but in all my life I have never seen such an unprofessional reaction.
I haven't even ordered from you and your attitude makes me so angry. Your products are so expensive that people are loosing a lot of money through ordering through your company.
Your attitude stinks

showingmadfilly

Visit site
This

Daily I see messages on your fb asking for you to return calls or emails by disgruntled customers , rapidly they are gone. This thread comes up if you Google you, as do many others from unhappy customers.
Do you know, if you had simply apologised, replied to these people and responded in a polite and proffesional manner you might have kept some of your reputation but in all my life I have never seen such an unprofessional reaction.
I haven't even ordered from you and your attitude makes me so angry. Your products are so expensive that people are loosing a lot of money through ordering through your company.
Your attitude stinks

Simply apologised and replied... This shows how reeled up in them you are!
[Content removed] was always spoken to with respect and she's the instigating bully here. She's done nothing but start a ring of people who stirred and stirred and stirred.

You see people who are result of this!! Never ordered never messaged but enjoy the moment because they know you lot are watching and they've admitted it so no I won't be keeping them on there.

Again though have an issue that is real I'm happy to chat,
Now 9:30am and nope still not a peep!

Last edited by a moderator:

only_me

Visit site
Actually I started this thread as I wanted to hear other peoples reviews on your company.

I ordered socks, thought they were a great idea. Unfortunately never got them but I did eventually get a refund.

I am happy to have the refund. I think the company has great potential but things especially customer services need to be improved. Especially if you think sending to Northern Ireland is against rules and regulations.

PolarSkye

Visit site
Nope and that's false and we both know it!
Ordered on the night of the tenth orders have 21 WORKING days and can fall out of time if courier are late or fabric is hard to get hold of.

Then why did you accept payment from her for express delivery and promise she would receive it first on the Friday before the show, then on the Monday after the show . . . and that was a good THREE weeks ago?

Honestly, I'm done . . . you and I both know what happened (or didn't) . . . and arguing with you is like sieving boulders - hard work and pointless.

I can honestly say that I've never witnessed such breathtakingly bad customer service - ever.

P

showingmadfilly

Visit site
Then why did you accept payment from her for express delivery and promise she would receive it first on the Friday before the show, then on the Monday after the show . . . and that was a good THREE weeks ago?

Honestly, I'm done . . . you and I both know what happened (or didn't) . . . and arguing with you is like sieving boulders - hard work and pointless.

I can honestly say that I've never witnessed such breathtakingly bad customer service - ever.

P

I have never witnessed such bullying allowed to continue and why because you can't all come forward on an email.

Know one took anything from anyone and to be honest we could easily refund but she wants the item! I had already told her that you would have cost her, her item and she wanted it.

I've had enough now of you standing up for someone who on messages has no issue.

Really, your making me feel sick the lot of you with how you are so unfair not to message me, you put my company through the ringers and you expect me to come on here and pat you all on the back and tell you I'm happy about it!

No I'm not happy about it and no I will not be apologising until someone actually messages me and comes forward with something.

Until then in my eyes your bullies, your trying to damage a good company and your all selfish!

I'll await a message which I'm guessing will never arrive.

showingmadfilly

Visit site
Actually I started this thread as I wanted to hear other peoples reviews on your company.

I ordered socks, thought they were a great idea. Unfortunately never got them but I did eventually get a refund.

I am happy to have the refund. I think the company has great potential but things especially customer services need to be improved. Especially if you think sending to Northern Ireland is against rules and regulations.

It's funny though isn't it...,I had a refund but yet I'm on here having a go?

Yes your right the products are great, they are worth the money and they are certainly loved by many. It's just this little group of people because deep down it's very little you just all post day after day after day and make it look big.

I'll ask again.. Message me of you an issue!

Kat_Bath

Visit site
Simply apologised and replied... This shows how reeled up in them you are!
[name removed by kat_bath] was always spoken to with respect and she's the instigating bully here.

Please remove the name of the person in your post above. It's not fair and actually probably breaks data protection laws.

Patterdale

Visit site
What's more likely here?

A group of random strangers decide to get together and 'bully' a company.

OR

A group of people who've lost money with a company complain collectively and publicly as private communications are ignored of responded to in a rude and argumentative manner?

From reading SMF's replies, I know which I believe!

showingmadfilly

Visit site
It's Saturday, I have customers to go and see. I have animals needing my attention and I have a company to run.

youll all carry on your ***** because you can and the forums ridiculous enough to allow it but I know non of you will message and I know non of you will realise just how selfish and unfair you really look.

Such a shame your all so caught up in this that you don't see just how happy my company makes people! I'll keep posting on my wall about those people. They'll always be there and you'll always be those who never ordered, made a gang and decided to push against a company and be seen by many as at fault.

maybe one day you'll get to see just how happy I so many are when you take your arguing heads off and look!

showingmadfilly

Visit site
What's more likely here?

A group of random strangers decide to get together and 'bully' a company.

OR

A group of people who've lost money with a company complain collectively and publicly as private communications are ignored of responded to in a rude and argumentative manner?

From reading SMF's replies, I know which I believe!

Lost money.... Ok you believe what you want. I know what I believe and I know what 40,000 supporters believe.

Can check out the post about you all if you want,

They not me called you pathetic, sad, low life's, ridiculous.... And so on and so on and the ironic thing was they were all customers!!

only_me

Visit site
It's funny though isn't it...,I had a refund but yet I'm on here having a go?

Yes your right the products are great, they are worth the money and they are certainly loved by many. It's just this little group of people because deep down it's very little you just all post day after day after day and make it look big.

I'll ask again.. Message me of you an issue!

I'm not on here "having a go" just stating the simple fact that the customer service needs to improve. And I started the thread in July when it was a current issue and have stated numerous times that it isn't an issue now as I got a refund. And i didn't report you to trading standards as I did get that refund so I have no issues. The people on here all do have current issues which they are not getting solved .

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Corner mad house who is the bully who started this who since the police got in touch seems to have learnt not to put my name

K**** A**** [name blanked by *hic*] was always spoken to with respect and she's the instigating bully here. She's done nothing but start a ring of people who stirred and stirred and stirred.

Interesting that you apparently called the police on someone who used your name but you are perfectly happy to use their name.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Good grief!

If all that needed doing to the leopard print onesie was pulling it up why couldn't you state that when I politely queried it on your page? Instead of not replying and blocking me? I wasn't in the least bit rude/bullying etc! That really isn't a good way to encourage someone to recommend your products and you surely know how much the equine world works on networks and recommendation.

Fwiw I think that is actually a ridiculous thing to say and that it shouldn't even be able to get that close to the eyes!

I am actually surprised you are still here given the stealth selling you have done previously... 2012 really isn't that long ago you know, you don't get to wipe everything out every new year and start afresh.

What a truely ridiculous situation and response from a company.

showingmadfilly

Visit site
I'm not on here "having a go" just stating the simple fact that the customer service needs to improve. And I started the thread in July when it was a current issue and have stated numerous times that it isn't an issue now as I got a refund. And i didn't report you to trading standards as I did get that refund so I have no issues. The people on here all do have current issues which they are not getting solved .

Do they have issues though because I'm awaiting these apparent people and no..... No messages what so ever.

It would appear they are figure of the instigators imagination or even better people she's hounded enough with her rubbish that they've got involved.

Mmm still waiting everyone?
Where are you unhappy people?
I've been waiting all night.... No in fact I've been waiting since this rubbish started.

charlie76

Visit site
Do they have issues though because I'm awaiting these apparent people and no..... No messages what so ever.

It would appear they are figure of the instigators imagination or even better people she's hounded enough with her rubbish that they've got involved.

Mmm still waiting everyone?
Where are you unhappy people?
I've been waiting all night.... No in fact I've been waiting since this rubbish started.

I'm so confused, several, if not all, of the people on this thread have said they have contacted you and you either don't reply or fob them off, why should they keep on contacting you? You have their money , you should be bending over backwards to contact them!
If you have their money and you haven't sent them their goods you have stolen from them, that is a criminal offence.

katastrophykat

Visit site
From someone who works in Customer Services- and coaches members of staff with their service, could I politely suggest that you have an external trainer come in and run some sessions with you? I use snuggy hoods, for showing, at stay away shows and for turnout. I'm always looking for something similar where I don't have to wait for the sale (!) and so have been following this thread. Your responses have put me off ever dealing with your company. Whether the posters here are right or wrong is irrelevant- I have rarely seen such awful customer service skills as those displayed in your responses. Sometimes, the best thing to say is nothing at all until you can step back, draft a professional response and read it before posting.

As for only dealing with complaints when sent to a specific email address- any company should deal with any complaint in any format.

Hedwards

Visit site
From someone who works in Customer Services- and coaches members of staff with their service, could I politely suggest that you have an external trainer come in and run some sessions with you? I use snuggy hoods, for showing, at stay away shows and for turnout. I'm always looking for something similar where I don't have to wait for the sale (!) and so have been following this thread. Your responses have put me off ever dealing with your company. Whether the posters here are right or wrong is irrelevant- I have rarely seen such awful customer service skills as those displayed in your responses. Sometimes, the best thing to say is nothing at all until you can step back, draft a professional response and read it before posting.

As for only dealing with complaints when sent to a specific email address- any company should deal with any complaint in any format.

This ^^^

I'm a little flabbergasted at this whole thing, there are a number of long term HHO'ers commenting, and I can't believe they are part of this 'gang' of people supposedly trying to smear the name of the company.

Regardless of any of that, the way the business has commented/replied/posted on here is enough to make sure I never ever consider ordering from this company (not that I've ever felt the need for a 'onesie' for my horse... They look awful, I've only just come around to the idea of full neck rugs!)

SMF - take note of the above post re: the 'training', or may I suggest you employ someone with more a suitable skill set to deal with customers, it could improve things significantly for your business...

lisa_dundee

Visit site
I have been accused of being a rival company who has never even ordered from them and am just making things up lol, well yes my ex friend and I did start up a hood making company and when we started we ordered some products from numerous companies to see how they were packaged, how quick postage was, the quality of the items compared with the price and we just did general research, we found snuggy hoods were excellent service and quality, we found that ruggles were also good service, we did order two fleece heads from Shwmae from the bargain bucket that were supposedly ready made and ready for immediate dispatch, my ex friend ordered them in her name and on her card and she dealt with the emails and complaints but I know we waited going on two months for those heads and when they arrived they were different sizes and patterns to what we actually ordered (not that it mattered to us as we weren't putting them on a horse). Despite numerous emails which were mostly ignored they did eventually come but in my opinion the quality of the stitch very poor and the zig zag stitch looked like the timing was out as it was hit and miss! We closed our company because we simply could not keep up with demand having two children under 5, horses and a farm to run we just couldn't keep a good reputation and supply to order so we packed it all away until the children are in full time school and we know we can work to the best of our ability, I would rather not run a business at all than run one with a bad reputation and bad fit / quality!

tinap

Visit site
This ^^^

I'm a little flabbergasted at this whole thing, there are a number of long term HHO'ers commenting, and I can't believe they are part of this 'gang' of people supposedly trying to smear the name of the company.

Regardless of any of that, the way the business has commented/replied/posted on here is enough to make sure I never ever consider ordering from this company (not that I've ever felt the need for a 'onesie' for my horse... They look awful, I've only just come around to the idea of full neck rugs!)

SMF - take note of the above post re: the 'training', or may I suggest you employ someone with more a suitable skill set to deal with customers, it could improve things significantly for your business...

Again this^^^

I stumbled across this thread while looking for reviews on the products as I was thinking of purchasing one for the daughter for Xmas. Whilst I am a regular (ish) user of this forum, I have no friends on here in real life or just through online usage so have no personal connection to anyone who has previously commented.

However the unprofessional replies from the company concerned has left me with no doubt that I will not be making a purchase from them. I have never seen such rude behavior from someone trying to run a business!

For the company involved, may I suggest that you undertake some training in customer relations as it seems you have a product that there clearly is a market for (whether some agree or not) but certain issues seem to be a problem. On a side note , are you also checking your spam box for emails as there seems to be a miscommunication between people saying they have sent emails & yourself saying you haven't received them?

In my experience it doesn't pay to remove negative comments from facebook pages. Being honest & publicly answering any questions makes people more confident in using those companies xx

Status
Not open for further replies.