Tall narrow natives, Arab?

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
So happy for you! And she was right down the street the whole time!

My PRE dishes a bit (it was deliberate at one point) but it's equal with him too. However, he seems to do it less now than when I first got him.

I'm so excited for you to start on a new journey with this mare. There is nothing like a good Spanish horse. They're brilliant.

It's sad about Muffin, but you're doing right by him. Monday, and even now, will certainly feel bittersweet, but the signs are clear from Muffin that it's his time to go, and the signs are clear with this mare that she should be yours. It was meant to work out this way I think.

Sheep

Visit site
Really pleased the viewing went well, but equally I am sure it is a hard thing to wrestle with, knowing Muffin will soon be leaving. He was very lucky to have found you, maybe this new girl is your reward for the kindness and love you showed him in his relatively short time with you.

Looking forward to hearing all about her.

PSD

Visit site
Fantastic news I’m glad for you! I’m so sorry about muffin but you clearly have his best interests at heart. Bittersweet day, little bit like the week I lost tilly and gained ebony at the same time. Having another there to soften the blow helped a lot though.

I can’t wait to hear about your journey together

Sam_J

Visit site
This is brilliant news - I'm so pleased for you! (Once lockdown is over, can I invite myself over for coffee to come and meet her?) As for the name issue - my daughter had a pony called Dizzy who was absolutely fantastic. Or if she ends up as Lindy, you'll have Lindy and Ludo :) I look forward to the new introductions thread once she has arrived.

It is, of course, terribly sad for Muffin - but as I've said before I firmly believe that releasing them from their pain is the last gift we can give them. Try to take some comfort from the fact that he has lived his best life with you and you are doing right by him.

Evie91

Visit site
What a thread to keep us entertained during lockdown and just when it looked like all was lost a perfect horse appears and not too far away. I did miss the ad/pic for the ‘one’ though so will look forward to seeing that.
Sad news about Muffin but at least you are doing the right thing by him. Hope you enjoy your new purchase :)

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
She's overdue a trim, but the left fore is not as bad as this photo makes it look. I will soon lick them into shape, they are good solid smallish feet, typically Spanish.

20200530_120353%257E2.jpg

She has bleached in all the sun, probably could do with some copper too.

20200530_120405.jpg

She is much bigger than I thought I would buy. I doubt she is more than 16.05, but she's a very burly girl!

ycbm

Visit site
This is brilliant news - I'm so pleased for you! (Once lockdown is over, can I invite myself over for coffee to come and meet her?)

The rules will let you come next week if you bring your own coffee :) You haven't met Ludo yet, either.

He was stunning to ride this morning. I've told him he has been promoted to number one horse. I think it's gone to his head ?

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
She's overdue a trim, but the left fore is not as bad as this photo makes it look. I will soon lick them into shape, they are good solid smallish feet, typically Spanish.

20200530_120353%257E2.jpg

She has bleached in all the sun, probably could do with some copper too.

20200530_120405.jpg

She is much bigger than I thought I would buy. I doubt she is more than 16.05, but she's a very burly girl!

Congratulations! She is gorgeous, I'm sure you will have lots of fun! Could maybe see you at the breed show in the future?

I'm very sorry to hear about Muffin, I know you've done above and beyond for him though.

Shady

Visit site
OMG she is lovely. Look at the eye . She's going to have that on you all the time:)
Nothing wrong with those feet either. Just need a wee trim !
She's beautiful Ycbm. Just what I would have chosen for you over here

I can't wait to see some more photo's and follow your journey together. I know because we have one too, that it's going to be special. xxx
I will be thinking of you on Monday . xxxx

Cloball

Visit site
I love her face markings and her eye, I would love a black PRE but I think I'll end up with a fell being a Cumbrian lass at heart

Roxylola

Visit site
Yeeeaaaahhhhh! Oh I'm so glad you've found her. Although so sorry its come so quickly for muffin. You're a good owner to put your horse first - distant hugs.
I'll also totally invite myself for coffee (and bring my own) as well as that trip out to a farm ride we said we'd do x

ycbm

Visit site
Yeeeaaaahhhhh! Oh I'm so glad you've found her. Although so sorry its come so quickly for muffin. You're a good owner to put your horse first - distant hugs.
I'll also totally invite myself for coffee (and bring my own) as well as that trip out to a farm ride we said we'd do x

For sure!

HashRouge

Visit site
Oh so exciting!!! I was doing a Zoom quiz/ chat with friends and then completely forgot to check this thread before I went to see the ponies, I was furious with myself when I got to the farm and realised I'd forgotten (HHO won't work on my phone)!

She is really lovely, I'm so looking forward to following her journey! "Linda" would actually be a pretty good stable name for her - pronounced "Leenda" not "Lin-dah", it means "beautiful" in Spanish/ Portuguese. But she'd probably get called "Lin-dah" all the time, which is a terrible name for a horse! What about "Bonnie"? Not very creative but pretty and links to her registered name.

palo1

Visit site
She is a lovely sort and with that intelligent, confident eye you will have a strong partner I think!! :) She is very beautifuly. How fantastic that you have found exactly what you want. So sorry about Muffin but he is a lucky chap too though it is hard on you.

sherry90

Visit site
Lockdown Lindy would be a fab name! Have been following the thread with interest but I’m appalling at horse shopping so didn’t feel qualified to comment or help with the search! So glad you’ve found your horse, awfully sad for Muffin but you are doing the kindest thing for him.

PSD

Visit site
Such a kind eye and perfect snip ? she’s wonderful. Fate is just amazing isn’t it? I’m so happy for you.

Will be in my thoughts on Monday ycbm, you were so kind to me when I went through what I did with mine, you really are such a lovely person and you deserve to have found this girl.

Rosemary28

Visit site
Oh congratulations! She is lovely ? so pleased it’s worked out for you! I’m not that far from you, maybe I should join the HHO welcome party! ???