The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

tessybear

Visit site
Bless her.. Thanks for sharing. :D:D
Your more than welcome :D

She is just beautiful & look at them legs :eek:
I know she has striking stilt legs :p

we love you not so mini T.
Dolly is so beautiful in the video.You must be chuffed to bits. i bet you will sleep well tonight Abbie
Thank you i really am and i will do not having to worry :)

Bless her, I love her waddly walk :)

I can't get over how Tess put Dolly inside her!!!

She was still a bit shaky :p I know its crazy :eek:

Beautiful!

Thank you :D

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Ohhhh she is lovey!!!!! Abbie you have done so well. Thank you for the updates its been great sharing this part of the journey with you and I look foreward to watching her grow up over the next few months.

*Waves to baby Dolly and Mummy Tessy*

Xxxx

HBM1

Visit site
Her pasterns should come up and legs straighten in no time. She is an adorable foal. The only thing I would say is that as she is such a human friendly foal, and Tessy is such a calm mum, make sure you don't have tooo much contact in the early days so she really bonds with mum. You are right though, such friendliness is fairly rare I think - all mine bar one, have been attached like leeches to their mums the first few days. the bar one couldn't care less if mum was around lol

Beautiful foal Abbie you must be thrilled!!

tessybear

Visit site
Her pasterns should come up and legs straighten in no time. She is an adorable foal. The only thing I would say is that as she is such a human friendly foal, and Tessy is such a calm mum, make sure you don't have tooo much contact in the early days so she really bonds with mum. You are right though, such friendliness is fairly rare I think - all mine bar one, have been attached like leeches to their mums the first few days. the bar one couldn't care less if mum was around lol

Beautiful foal Abbie you must be thrilled!!

Thank you i am ! we only did 15 mins max today with her separated up we have many months ahead so defo don't want to over do it ! not matter how much i want a fluffly foal huggle

Polos Mum

Visit site
Lovely attitude she's got, great evidence of how much of their character they pick up from their mum.
She'll have a great future being that relaxed around people and getting used to being touched and handled from a young age.

Parachute

Visit site
Bet she's nice for now and stroppy when she's older :p
Watch out Tessybear :D
Your accent is gorgeous!!! :D

Last edited:

Polos Mum

Visit site
Just a thought - now the evidence of her pregnancy is pretty clear for all! and everything has gone smoothly. I wonder whether it's worth a polite letter to her previous owner with a photo to see if she will now fess up to 'whos the daddy' - just be interesting to know as he clearly wasn't a shetland!

teapot

Visit site
Very very cute!

Just watch Tessy bear's back legs - had you been slightly closer she'd have got you at the beginning of that vid ;)

tessybear

Visit site
Bet she's nice for now and stroppy when she's older :p
Watch out Tessybear :D
Your accent is gorgeous!!! :D

Oh she will be im sure:rolleyes:

Aw thank you i always hate hearing my voice on videos !

Just a thought - now the evidence of her pregnancy is pretty clear for all! and everything has gone smoothly. I wonder whether it's worth a polite letter to her previous owner with a photo to see if she will now fess up to 'whos the daddy' - just be interesting to know as he clearly wasn't a shetland!

We will try but i highly doubt she will , she hasn;t replied to very nice e-mails with pregnant pics attached worth another shot but she's being awkward just want to find out who daddy was !

tessybear

Visit site
Very very cute!

Just watch Tessy bear's back legs - had you been slightly closer she'd have got you at the beginning of that vid ;)

Meh that's my sister :eek: Im joking :eek: I know we are trying to be cautious and stay by the front end ! it was a one off i promise :eek:

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Wow! What a lovely freebie! I'm so jealous, I had my mare at stud for a whole summer without catching. She is absolutely lovely, going to be a big girl.

It is funny CT to think that she was inside Tessy, and even funnier to think she wasn't even noticed for the first ten months! She must have been really curled up!

Congratulations to you all.x