The thread of all Olympic Threads

SO1

Visit site
It was great. I feel very privileged to have seen two olympics as I did splash out on dressage tickets for the 2012 games.

The equestrian and swimming were selling this time for up to 980 Euros as so popular. We did look at getting SJ tickets for yesterday but at 350 euros that was more than our tickets combined for hockey, athletics and volleyball.

@SO1 sounds like a great break, what a fab experience.

piebaldproblems

Visit site
It's getting better though, some nice moments in the trot work a moment ago coming onto and above the vertical but it's like there's not enough energy in the hind to maintain any real collection.

For a reserve, it wasn't half bad.

Zoeypxo

Visit site
Does anyone know what time Jessica von bredow-werndl is competing today.. i only just tuned in, looking forward to seeing carl

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
It was great. I feel very privileged to have seen two olympics as I did splash out on dressage tickets for the 2012 games.

The equestrian and swimming were selling this time for up to 980 Euros as so popular. We did look at getting SJ tickets for yesterday but at 350 euros that was more than our tickets combined for hockey, athletics and volleyball.
Wow 980 euros 😳😳😳
Bless Nicky, I don't think she knows how to dumb down the sport. She could just say the half pass is a sideways moment, instead of going on about bend through the body.
I quite like that she's explaining why the marks are less/more for different movements.