Why do people want to own cobs?

Sleepeeze_dad

Visit site
SHILLS OMG U R SO TOTALY SELFISH YOU DONT NO NOFING ABOT COB THEY RULE AND WOT DO U RIDE THE DEVILS HORSE? BET ITS A SKINNY FOROBRED WOT CANT EVEN KEEP SOUND INNIT OVER BOGGY GROUND NO BUT YER BUT NO UR OUT OF ORDER

DIS IS ME ON MA COB AYEEEE!
Apparently, you need to get an education and learn to spell!

And stop leaning on the shift key (2...)

reindeerlover

Visit site
OMG I LOVE COBS!!! Rare with a side order of wedges, onion rings and a nice crisp green salad. Now stop being mean about ID crosses- I'll tell my Mum.

Serenity087

Now would I be a Kentish lass, or a lass of Kent?
Visit site
The horsey racism in this thread makes me sad.

I am not a novice - but I have cobs. None of my horses have been novice rides. Only Midi and Mushi were hairy. Dorey is my jumper, and Zak was a show jumper and eventer!!

This sort of thread is the reason why it took so long to sell Zak - because no one wanted an eventing cob. All these old ladies used to phone up for a happy hacker... does the photo of him jumping nearly 5ft on his advert not make it clear that he is NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER going to be a happy hacker!!

And, as for only riding stables have cobs, no, riding stables have knackered old warmbloods that everyone gets bored of because every bay warmblood is the same as every other bay warmblood and they were such an expert having sat on a hairy cob twice they thought they could handle it, and they had no clue.

A real cob is never on the market, never at a riding stable, and never seen posing at shows - because their owners are too busy having a whale of a time at home to join the pissing contests with the warmbloods.

Here's to cobs. Not any one is the same as any other one, and they have personalities, sadling lacking in the warmblood world!

Elliep25

Visit site
I like my horses like I like my men, the chunkier the better!!!!!!!! Cheese on toast for my cheesey post!!
OH would be p'd if he saw me calling him chunky hahaha

Ranyhyn

Visit site
Me too! I guess it comes from owning a cob.

Oh no wait... :D

Don't you do it, don't you dare make a joke outta this!! Its isn't fecking funny any fecking more!!!
member_7994386jpeg.gif

martlin

www.martlinequestrian.co.uk

I am not a novice - but I have cobs. None of my horses have been novice rides. Only Midi and Mushi were hairy. Dorey is my jumper, and Zak was a show jumper and eventer!!

This sort of thread is the reason why it took so long to sell Zak - because no one wanted an eventing cob. All these old ladies used to phone up for a happy hacker... does the photo of him jumping nearly 5ft on his advert not make it clear that he is NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER going to be a happy hacker!!

And, as for only riding stables have cobs, no, riding stables have knackered old warmbloods that everyone gets bored of because every bay warmblood is the same as every other bay warmblood and they were such an expert having sat on a hairy cob twice they thought they could handle it, and they had no clue.

A real cob is never on the market, never at a riding stable, and never seen posing at shows - because their owners are too busy having a whale of a time at home to join the pissing contests with the warmbloods.

Here's to cobs. Not any one is the same as any other one, and they have personalities, sadling lacking in the warmblood world!

You state in the first line of your post that horsey racism makes you sad, and then swiftly proceed to racially offend warmbloods.
Why would you want to make yourself sad??? Mind boggles:eek:

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
You state in the first line of your post that horsey racism makes you sad, and then swiftly proceed to racially offend warmbloods.
Why would you want to make yourself sad??? Mind boggles:eek:

I am absolutely wetting myself at the thought of all these warmblood sat with their laptops, browsing the forum with their hair in curlers and a mug of coco, when all of a sudden they read HG's post and are racially offended!

Quick sharp, someone ring the Warmblood Worker's Union!! :D :D

skewby

Visit site
I love cobs but personally would not own one, for a multitude of reasons, none of which are remotely interesting. Have not read this thread but am SO irritated by it being constantly on the front page!! God, this has probably bumped loads of interesting threads to page 2 grrrrr

martlin

www.martlinequestrian.co.uk
I am absolutely wetting myself at the thought of all these warmblood sat with their laptops, browsing the forum with their hair in curlers and a mug of coco, when all of a sudden they read HG's post and are racially offended!

Quick sharp, someone ring the Warmblood Worker's Union!! :D :D

Mine mainly drink cappuccino, coco is so last season:D

Sleepeeze_dad

Visit site

Quick sharp someone ring the Warmblood Worker's Union!! :D :D

And why not? Hovis does it. You saying cos they're skinny they can't? Racist :)

Hang on... I've just hung one up for the cobs. Take it all back :p

Queenbee87

Visit site

I hate the hypocrisy...... :p (unsure/too lazy to split the quote so made the pertinent bits bold)

TheBlackMoth

Visit site
I love cobs but personally would not own one, for a multitude of reasons, none of which are remotely interesting. Have not read this thread but am SO irritated by it being constantly on the front page!! OP clearly has a drink problem, don't pander to it, ffs!!!!!!!! God, this has probably bumped loads of interesting threads to page 2 grrrrr

Wow that's quite an allegation. Not quite sure how you jump from someone posting - politely - about a dislike of a certain type of horse to a 'drink problem' but I am pretty sure that is quite defamatory.

I might just be apologising if I were you.

It amazes me how people who don't like what someone says can behave so badly in refuting it.

Serenity087

Now would I be a Kentish lass, or a lass of Kent?
Visit site
Damn, I forgot, gone are the days when I was well known for my hatred of all things vaguely warmer than cold bloods...

It's a mix post, for those warmblood owners who have replied to it. It's a bit of "OMG, some people are being SERIOUS when they say cobs are useless hairy fluffballs of attitude!" and "well, here's my cob owners responce to Shils post".

Currently, my beautiful cob mare is heavily pregnant and incredably overdue with a warmbloods child... So please excuse me if I didn't make my humour clear!

Queenbee87

Visit site
Can everybody please stop posting on this until tomorrow please- I have a long drive tomorrow and need to go to bed but this is keeping me too entertained! :(

Ranyhyn

Visit site
Its a funny old world isn't it. I can't think for a moment if someone said "all ISH's should be sent to Franch to be eaten" I would give it a moments though.

Must be getting a good old rhino skin on me :) and agree with Nuala, its a litttttle bit naughty to say Shils has a drink problem Skewbs, her humour may not be to your taste but I know she's in full possession of all her faculties :)