Anyone else want to shed some lbs?

hollyandivy123

Visit site
perhaps we should have a confessional section to this thread................Antw23uk, you have been forgiven, but you are expected to due stationary circuits as penance, 1 min repetition slots, squats, lunges, steps on the stairs and ab crunches of the sofa 5x each ;)

Sheep

Visit site
Just checking in!
I signed up to WW a few weeks ago and have lost 8lb or thereabouts so far. Some of that was probably post-Christmas weight, oops. Anyway pleased with the loss so far. I want to lose weight in general, and also because I am going skiing in a few weeks. Before Christmas I tried on my ski pants and couldn't get them done up, not even close :/ just had a big dinner and thought sod it, I'll try them again...and they do up!!!! Yippeeee!! And they are comfortable :) I can't really see a difference yet but its obviously working. Hoorah!

buddylove

Visit site
Yay! 4lb off this week! Feeling much better for that loss, least I know it's working. One lady came in tonight and had lost 10lb in her first week, that's mad!!!
Aiming for my half stone for next week 😊

rachk89

Visit site
More exercises tonight and for riding we did polework and a mini jump! Best thing was the horse was actually behaving when going over the "jump". He didn't once try and go fast over it like normal and that was despite the pigeons flying at him again. Very pleased with him.

Still not weighed myself. Frightened in case I haven't actually lost weight.

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
Somebody at yoga tonight told me she'd taken their leftover biscuits and chocolates to the local food bank (the unopened boxes, obviously!). Seemed like a good way to remove the temptation...

HeresHoping

Visit site
Weigh In Wednesday:

Start weight (09/01): 11st 7.5lbs
Today's weight (18/01): 11st 6lbs
Loss to date: 1.5lbs

I am going to be the slowest loser on here. However I cheated with the scales this weekend having sworn that I would only weigh in on a Wednesday and found that a glass of wine = 0.5lbs for me so weighed in on Sunday at 11st 9lbs.:eek::eek:

I have stuck to my HIITs and running (today will be 7 in 10 days as I had to miss last night's HIIT although I ran), and my body does look a little tighter. They do say that 3 weeks is the magic number for the HIITs so here's hoping.

I will get back on the pony when I see the underbelly of 11 st.

Cahill

Visit site
when you go for a run and study your reflection in the window when you get home to see if you look thinner lol

(i have been good but stayed the same this week but feel fit :) )

Antw23uk

Visit site
perhaps we should have a confessional section to this thread................Antw23uk, you have been forgiven, but you are expected to due stationary circuits as penance, 1 min repetition slots, squats, lunges, steps on the stairs and ab crunches of the sofa 5x each ;)

I went on the treadmill doing a level 8 program for twenty minutes last night ... think interval running :)

Sarah_K

Visit site
I'm crocked so no exercise until I get the go ahead from the Dr's. Doing low carb/high fat and have lost 6kg since the start. Mostly water weight I should imagine. Saw my sister yesterday (Madam Skinny Minny) for the first time since Christmas who asked if I'd lost weight! That's better to me than the scale readings :)

Keep on going everyone! Even nothing off is better than something on :)

TheOldTrout

Visit site
Weigh In Wednesday:

Start weight (09/01): 11st 7.5lbs
Today's weight (18/01): 11st 6lbs
Loss to date: 1.5lbs

I am going to be the slowest loser on here. However I cheated with the scales this weekend having sworn that I would only weigh in on a Wednesday and found that a glass of wine = 0.5lbs for me so weighed in on Sunday at 11st 9lbs.:eek::eek:

I have stuck to my HIITs and running (today will be 7 in 10 days as I had to miss last night's HIIT although I ran), and my body does look a little tighter. They do say that 3 weeks is the magic number for the HIITs so here's hoping.

I will get back on the pony when I see the underbelly of 11 st.

You're not the slowest, I've only lost about a pound!

Crosshill Pacers

Visit site
Here's Hoping - you won't be the slowest on here!! After losing a stone in the first 2 months I've stalled a bit. Losing anything between 0.5kg and 0.75kg per week, not exercising a huge amount due to time restrictions, had a mad weekend with some friends in Cardiff and ate out for nearly every meal across 3 days...so I'm hiding from the scales right now! OH has the flu, I'm still shattered from the weekend so haven't been to the gym this week yet either. Just makes me feel a bit bleurgh.

Thank goodness for my shakes for lunch keeping me on the straight and narrow!!

HeresHoping

Visit site
Here's Hoping - you won't be the slowest on here!! After losing a stone in the first 2 months I've stalled a bit. Losing anything between 0.5kg and 0.75kg per week, not exercising a huge amount due to time restrictions, had a mad weekend with some friends in Cardiff and ate out for nearly every meal across 3 days...so I'm hiding from the scales right now! OH has the flu, I'm still shattered from the weekend so haven't been to the gym this week yet either. Just makes me feel a bit bleurgh!

Well done with your weight loss. I would be delighted to lose a stone in 2 months, I really would.

You are kind. I have spent a year losing and gaining this same 7 - 10lbs. And 2 years prior to that putting 28 lbs on! This year I'm building in the HIIT and really, really trying hard not to eat the wrong things. Seems that I need to ditch my weekend glasses of wine for the foreseeable. I have a large spreadsheet for this and looking at the exercise amounts is actually ensuring I get out and actually do it. 100 HIITs in 100 days (with 1 - 2 days rest per week) was my NY challenge to myself.

TOT - well done with the lb. If it stays off it is a loss in my book.

HTR&Atreyu

New User
Visit site
Count me in too. I have 1 1/2 to 2 stone to lose. Extremely unhappy with what I've allowed to happen! I've only read to page 6 so far but found the post very encouraging :) I NEED to be lighter and fitter for my horses. Its all about eating with me. I'm not domesticated enough. I donr preplan meals- its whatevers around when I'm hungry. And pringles and chocolate and crappy jelly sweets... I could go on but I wont. Looking forward to decluttering my body (yep I am trying to declutter my place atm too! lol)

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Well, I went to fatclub, stood in the endless queue feeling like SHoneT and sweating like a carthorse.

Maybe I should market the Lemsip, Benylin, 4 days in bed foul tempered diet. 6lb gone. In real terms only 3lb gone because I put 3 on over xmas. Overall that is a stone and a half dumped since 30th November. I look absolutely no different, the only difference is slightly less tight clothing.

HeresHoping

Visit site
Well, I went to fatclub, stood in the endless queue feeling like SHoneT and sweating like a carthorse.

Maybe I should market the Lemsip, Benylin, 4 days in bed foul tempered diet. 6lb gone. In real terms only 3lb gone because I put 3 on over xmas. Overall that is a stone and a half dumped since 30th November. I look absolutely no different, the only difference is slightly less tight clothing.

Well there you go! I bet you can chase Ted and Alice at least three seconds faster than you could this time last year.

TheOldTrout

Visit site
OH's birthday today - had a piece of Belgian chocolate cheesecake at lunchtime. Serious cardiovascular training for me tomorrow before breakfast...

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Well there you go! I bet you can chase Ted and Alice at least three seconds faster than you could this time last year.

and I put on a pair of clean jeans to do the yard just, that have not seen the light of day for 10 years. The fact I could not breathe or bend down to fill haynets is not relevant !

Wheels

Visit site
So the personal training sessions are going really well - I'm actually enjoying exercising for once.

I feel fitter, straighter, more supple, my back no longer hurts and I can tell in my posture that I look better too.

I haven't lost any weight since the first week but the other benefits outweigh that!

sky1000

Visit site
I joined SW today! I lost 2 stone with them what turns out to have been 10 years ago. It's changed a bit but I think I've got the hang of it.

Wimbles

Visit site
First weigh in last night and I have lost 7.5lbs! I'm thrilled and now have tonnes of motivation to carry on. Have even booked in for another round of Aqua Fit, it must be serious!!!!!!

Annagain

Visit site
First weigh in last night and I have lost 7.5lbs! I'm thrilled and now have tonnes of motivation to carry on. Have even booked in for another round of Aqua Fit, it must be serious!!!!!!

Well done Wimbles, that's fab! I'm of to chub club tonight for the 2nd weigh in. Will report back in the morning. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it after the weekend I had!

ETA Well done AA just caught up on your progress - 6lbs makes all the Benylin diet worth it!

SaddleUpSin

Visit site
So the personal training sessions are going really well - I'm actually enjoying exercising for once.

I feel fitter, straighter, more supple, my back no longer hurts and I can tell in my posture that I look better too.

I haven't lost any weight since the first week but the other benefits outweigh that!

How much do you pay for PT if you don't mind me asking?:)

Wheels

Visit site
It's £150 for 12 sessions if I buy a block - so that works out 3 sessions a week for 4 weeks - she comes to me at 7am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - shock to the system on a monday morning but it's working and she pushes me waaaay harder than I would push myself.

Annagain

Visit site
Well it could have been worse I suppose. I put on 1lb this week, which considering I spent 3 days of it at a Uni reunion eating drinking sleeping and not doing much else I can't be too upset about! Have been back on it 4 days though so hopefully should see it all coming off next week.

annunziata

Visit site
I am doing the Keto diet well changing my life to a keto style and I am exercising every day and riding when I can light permitting my first weekly weigh in is on monday morning so wish me luck over the weekend

Steerpike

Visit site
I still weight the same even though I've been running 3x a week and swim twice a week along with all the riding and walking the dog, I do feel better and starting to feel fitter and my legs don't feel so weebly wobbly!