Badminton XC Thread :)

sasquatch

Visit site
Louise has just been held, Jeanette is sitting up and talking but no update on the horse :(

Boyd's fall looked nasty, not sure if the horse landed on his legs or not but it looks like as he went down his knees took a lot of the impact. Wish they hadn't shown him lying on the floor when he was obviously sore though. We knew he had fallen, didn't need to zoom in on him.
I've noticed they do it when rugby players are injured and receiving treatment too, and I wish they wouldn't. Of course we know they are down and we are concerned, but if it is a serious injury or if they are in visible pain I'm not sure it's appropriate to then show them receiving treatment after the initial fall/incident.

only_me

Visit site
Getting more worried about the horse especially as they are now commentating on how well the horses are looked after & the vet care they receive is second to none.

Plus the prolonged flower/dog/People shots making me more worried :(

Ets. Nice to see horse up walking, but doesn't look very comfortable

sasquatch

Visit site
now showing footage of Let's Dance up on his feet.

Looks a bit sore and stiff, but definitely a good sign if he's walking around.

WandaMare

Visit site
We live not too far away, south of Badminton and we have just had the most horrendous downpour, with thunder and lightening. I really hope the last few get round before this heads their way or that it misses them altogether..

only_me

Visit site
Izzy Taylor has jumped the quarry well,

Dani Evans is through the dog box water nicely & made that massive parallel look 90cms - but is traveling slowly

Ets. And has now stopped at the open parallel in water, kinda just ground to a halt