Beeston

rowan666

Visit site
Ami who is the best one to call/email? I dont have screen grabs or anything (no idea how to!) But as me and a friend along with our kids are witnesses to the last sale and have personally and publically attempted/failed to rehome one of these ponies, If we all report them it will add more weight to the case!

zangels

Visit site
Thats brilliant, I cant see the page now to get any screen shots as I have been banned. Im so glad you have reported them. There was mention of a seperate page fir the charity? It came across like Jackies ponies were a seperate issue to this page and it was Ruth who was doing the 'rescuing' on here and asking for money with help from Katy.

AmiRobertson

Visit site
Right trading standards are notified and they are taking it very seriously. RSPCA also just called me back and they are also taking it very seriously and are very concerned about the welfare of the horses and ponies and quite frankly shocked by what has been happening. Rowan that's great and I am sure they will want to talk to you. I called the RSPCA inspectors office and they have told me they will be in contact with me throughout the day. Thank fully they are already taking it very seriously but maybe worth giving them a call!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site

AmiRobertson

Visit site
I have one for trading standards but not for RSPCA there systems are down and the poor bloke on the phone had to write everything I said down by hand. I can pm the trading standards one to you

Clippy

Visit site
I've emailed Hillside, gonna contact Crimestoppers now...

I have screenshots of some of the threads btw, will send to anyone who wants them

AmiRobertson

Visit site
Crime stoppers told that they cant do anything apart from advise although they were shocked. They sent me in the direction of RSPCA and Trading standards and both of them are taking it seriously. So maybe call them and put some more weight on their end. They were so helpful.

horseydebbie

Visit site
Worrying thing now is if she is evicted from her house, she will move and these horses could just disappear. Does anyone know if she has all of them on her one acre paddock. Probably not a paddock anymore but a s--t mudbath. Poor things. I hope she manages to segregate the in foal mares and not leave them to foal with all the others. I was at Beeston last week, and she is very loud. Did not bid on the run down ones???

rowan666

Visit site
Ive just phoned trading standards and the guy I got was not in the slightest bit intrested!!! He said well you cant tell me where these people are so it cant be investigated!!!! WTF! That is the point!!!!! Aaaaaaarrrrgghhhh im fuming now!

AmiRobertson

Visit site
The RPSCA and trading standards have been given the address by me and all the info should be under the reference number I pm'd you :confused:

Has anyone been watching the change in politics on the mad house page?

rowan666

Visit site
ami- The STUPID guy said at first he wouldnt be able to access your case file then after trying to get him to understand the severity of this I said again about a complaint reguarding this matter has already been made he then asked for the reference number? But gave me a different one!? He was absolutly useless! I had to explain to him what companies house is and that a business is not the same as a charity!!! Im going to ring back in a bit and hope I get someone different!

Shettie- yes please, is that ruths or jackies address?

Im going to try RSPCA but if tbier systems are down im not sure that will be any use either!

AmiRobertson

Visit site
RSPCA are very interested so I imagine they will be very helpful and the more people who complain to them the better. I went into a lot of detail with the lady I spoke to at trading standards and told them that I had already spoken to the RSPCA and that they had told me to report it to trading standards as well she took a while to warm up but she even held when the RSPCA were calling me back to give the reference number. She took all of the details and said she was going to report it higher.

noodle_

Visit site
well done guys so far!!

i dont have any evidence (just anger)! so cant ring them as i would be spouting crap and not being helpful!!

if i can help in any way i can i will - im in cheshire if needed!!! :)

Adopter

Visit site
just a thought, Beeston must be in Cheshire West and Chester LA area for Trading Standards, and Jackie who is the director of the registered the limited company lives in Cheshire East, which is where the ponies are suposed to be. This may cause confusion. Not sure where Ruth who is reported as sourcing the donations lives, may be a third area?

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I'm even more confused from the mad house page. Who is Jackie as s he's now saying she paid for all ponies herself !

Jackie is the lady that does all the bidding for the 'rescues' at Beeston. So monies raised by Ruth go to her for purchasing the horses/ponies. At the last count around 20 horses have been purchased.

So, it would seem as if the money that has been donated to save these animals has disappeared - because Jackie has (as you say) claimed that purchases have been funded out of her own pocket.

So, where is all the money (not that there's been a lot, but nevertheless.....)???

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
just a thought, Beeston must be in Cheshire West and Chester LA area for Trading Standards, and Jackie who is the director of the registered the limited company lives in Cheshire East, which is where the ponies are suposed to be. This may cause confusion. Not sure where Ruth who is reported as sourcing the donations lives, may be a third area?

You are correct Adopter. Ruth lives in Anglsey.

horsesatemymoney

Visit site
Jackie is the lady that does all the bidding for the 'rescues' at Beeston. So monies raised by Ruth go to her for purchasing the horses/ponies. At the last count around 20 horses have been purchased.

So, it would seem as if the money that has been donated to save these animals has disappeared - because Jackie has (as you say) claimed that purchases have been funded out of her own pocket.

So, where is all the money (not that there's been a lot, but nevertheless.....)???

Thanks ;) Jackie said 9 have been 'rescued' on the page, so there's 11 unaccounted for? (I think!) Anyway I've reported it to crimestoppers, because even though I don't understand it, it looks like the police might do a better job at getting to the bottom of it!