Beeston

noodle_

Visit site
can people stop speculating and report her???

i think it may warrant a copper search if nothing else..... fraud mabey?!

im sure they would have afield day with her!! she sounds delightful!

AmiRobertson

Visit site
It's very very sad and I can see why she is off the rails. I have been added to the fb page this lot love to fight don't they? And everyone seems to hate this Katy girls who appears to enjoy a fight :/ it's all very confusing. I have a free hour tomorrow and I am going to right an email to the charity commission and try and get in touch with hillside

platypus

Visit site
I do feel for her it must have been terrible and i wouldnt wish it on anyone but it certainly does explain alot and i think people around her should maybe treat it more delicately and entice her away from this charity idea.

Adopter

Visit site
It's very very sad and I can see why she is off the rails. I have been added to the fb page this lot love to fight don't they? And everyone seems to hate this Katy girls who appears to enjoy a fight :/ it's all very confusing. I have a free hour tomorrow and I am going to right an email to the charity commission and try and get in touch with hillside

Thank you, I don't have any evidence to pursue with, but it does need to be followed through.

No matter what personal tragic circumstances there are, it does not change the facts which are here are still horses and ponies that seem to have vanished, and no information about them and their condition, although there are constant appeals for money for them.

AmiRobertson

Visit site
It's all very narcissistic as well. Everyone wants to help the dangerous pony! I bet if you all put these women in a room with a neglected pony they would all wind up mothering it to death. A bit like bereaved the mother penguins in that bbc documentary all fighting over the loose baby penguin but almost wind up smothering it! Madness!

Shettie

Visit site
It's all very narcissistic as well. Everyone wants to help the dangerous pony! I bet if you all put these women in a room with a neglected pony they would all wind up mothering it to death. A bit like bereaved the mother penguins in that bbc documentary all fighting over the loose baby penguin but almost wind up smothering it! Madness!

Iv'e spent the last two days trying to tell them they an't save them all and pts wherever it's done isn't the worst idea at all, probably the best. Iv'e just given up now, as I get the every animal has a right to live blabber

AmiRobertson

Visit site
Shettie I come from a beef farming background and have been raised around humane slaughter. I love animals but people who humanise their pets/livestock etc are beyond me. It's not fair on the animal and it becomes dangerous. That pony either needs to go to a very experienced home or be shot if it is that dangerous not into the hands of a women suffering with unbelievable grief who can not seem to accept reality.

zangels

Visit site
Well I am now banned. I tried to keep low just to watch but couldnt any longer. I only questioned them about affording the cost of the ponies. They really do need reporting.

lucky7

Visit site
Who have these people been reported to so far?

Have hillside been informed as they are claiming to have goings on with this charity regarding the dangerous pony?

AmiRobertson

Visit site
Just spok to crime stoppers and the lovely lady I spoke to was appalled at what I told her. She ha advised me to contact their local RSPCA and police but also call hillside directly. And that is what I am going to do! Did anyone else get screen shots btw?

lucky7

Visit site
Just spok to crime stoppers and the lovely lady I spoke to was appalled at what I told her. She ha advised me to contact their local RSPCA and police but also call hillside directly. And that is what I am going to do! Did anyone else get screen shots btw?

I have just sent hillside a lengthy email too :)
Hopefully if we all make complaints to the relevant people we can get this mess sorted and get to the bottom of whats really happening to these ponies!

AmiRobertson

Visit site
RSPCA were fantastic they have taken all the details and urged me to contact Liverpool trading standards and to call hillside directly. They were very concerned about the welfare of the horses and ponies in there care and are going to investigate

AmiRobertson

Visit site
Anyone who wants to send me screen shots or other pieces of evidence feel free to pm me and I will happily give my email or number :)