Beeston

Toast

Visit site
Is it worth contacting WHW?
I'm really biting my tongue on that page. There's one woman who is donating like billyo and I just want to message her and tell her what's really going on! Its so ridiculous!!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Is it worth contacting WHW?
I'm really biting my tongue on that page. There's one woman who is donating like billyo and I just want to message her and tell her what's really going on! Its so ridiculous!!

Please do toast. No one has any idea where the money is going. It's certainly not going to buy horses.

Shettie

Visit site
How many times in one post can you ask if R has a seperate rescue to J......I'm going to start asking people I meet in the street soon, I can't repeat myself enough :eek:

GrumpyHero

Visit site
i have no idea whats going on as i haven't read this thread since last week, but i've just joined the fb group!

the next hour of work should be fun :p

katastrophykat

Visit site
Ooo.. I've joined... Think ill add my bit- been following this... Can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to be drawn into it! Sad that people have :( I noticed that Michelle (of the Clwyd fame...) having a go at them the other day for bullying a 16 year old child... Think ill pop a post on the group :D

Shettie

Visit site
I think the h&h people have been in there subtly throwing cats amount the pigeons :)

This, a few of us have been trying to warn people from the start when the daily mail article came about, lots of groups for different parties have been set up since and some gone. But think finally people may be starting to see.

Toast

Visit site
Yes it has.. and I wonder.... The pony due to be 'shot at midday, has he been 'saved'? Where did the donations for that go? Has anyone contacted the dealer who is supposedly having the pony shot to find out if said pony exists?!

Ladyinred

Visit site
Yes it has.. and I wonder.... The pony due to be 'shot at midday, has he been 'saved'? Where did the donations for that go? Has anyone contacted the dealer who is supposedly having the pony shot to find out if said pony exists?!

Someone is possibly having him, but only if Ruth hands over the money donated for his rescue. Which she seems unwilling to do for some reason. It was, after all, donated specifically for that pony and not to cushion someones bank account.

zangels

Visit site
Can you post on here if you find out about the pony that was to be shot if not saved by mid day.I shoukd of kept quiet so I could of watched what was happening.

Ladyinred

Visit site
Can you post on here if you find out about the pony that was to be shot if not saved by mid day.I shoukd of kept quiet so I could of watched what was happening.

Thats the one I am talking about, post above yours. The current owners are still hanging on waiting for news.

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
I seem to be missing some action here...please some kind soul give me a link. I've trawled all 60 pages or whatever of this thread, and the link I did manage to find said "not available". Have pity on me.....;)

Ladyinred

Visit site
I seem to be missing some action here...please some kind soul give me a link. I've trawled all 60 pages or whatever of this thread, and the link I did manage to find said "not available". Have pity on me.....;)

A link to what? Can't get on the scamsters group as she won't let you in unless you give her a hefty donation.

Are you on FB?

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
A link to what? Can't get on the scamsters group as she won't let you in unless you give her a hefty donation.

Are you on FB?

Yes, Ladyinred, I think maybe I should see if I can be accepted into this esteemed group :rolleyes:
A kind soul gave me the link to the Beeston Bunglers FB page. :D

platypus

Visit site
Well done all who have reported, just sorry these poor horses got involved.
Wheres ruth?? shes disappeared leaving her followers do the hard work-but shes still online because shes the only admin in the 'charity' group and posts keep being deleted