Beeston

AmiRobertson

Visit site
I am guessing h&h is where the mostly sane horsey people are (most of the time ;) ) as the majority of this lot are extremely naive and mental!

trottingon

Visit site
I know the addresses on companies house are just a holding address, but in this case the address is a yard with stables and fields. Coincidence?

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
I know the addresses on companies house are just a holding address, but in this case the address is a yard with stables and fields. Coincidence?

One could always look on vpike.com for that address; or the google street-thingy. (Scuttles off to seek out address somewhere in a 60 page thread:D)

Natch

Visit site
Please... If you want to get into the fb side of things don't post anything on here that identifies who you are, either name or by saying what you have posted. This forum is public and almost certainly being watched by them that have the power to ban you from the Facebook page, and if they are a certain type of person as suspected they may not consider it beneath them to make threats.

platypus

Visit site
Ive been watching both groups from about 5 pm till now and all have them have never once stopped arguing about one thing or another and thats 5 hours now!!If they have these ponies when the hell are they caring for them as they dont seem to have moved from their keyboards:rolleyes:

Regarding reporting them-what can be done once reported and investigated-can they have the animals removed?

Fii

Visit site
Please... If you want to get into the fb side of things don't post anything on here that identifies who you are, either name or by saying what you have posted. This forum is public and almost certainly being watched by them that have the power to ban you from the Facebook page, and if they are a certain type of person as suspected they may not consider it beneath them to make threats.

This is what i said earlier, to much of a coincidence being banned ten minutes after posting what was said on here!
Any one wants to threaten me can bring it on , i am not as nice in real life ;)

Fii

Visit site
Glad to hear that the "dangerous" pony now has a home, NOT with Ruth!
Maybe it will get a chance and hopefully if it cant be rehabilitated it will be pts!!!

Adopter

Visit site
Only Belle Vue I know is grey hound racing track in Manchester!

There must be 20 - 30 horses now from what people on here have reported as bought, they can not just disappear, and surely there can not be that many on one acre at the place where the dog business is?

DressageCob

Visit site
I'm only vaguely following this thread but there's a Belle Vue livery yard/unaffiliated competition venue near Chester if that's of any relevance :D

lowjumper

Visit site
The madhouse group was set up I believe by a lady who originally set up the 'stop the red lion' group
It got so ugly on there due to you know who hijacking it, she set up madhouse in order to get back to her original idea.
However people came on trying to warn about donations. The 'horse savers' got wind of it and the 'horse savers' are using their minions to counteract the 'warners'

Notice if a legitimate question is asked it takes about 30 minutes for a response whilst they wait instructions from the fuhrer as to what to put.

I keep tring to warn you but please do not give the 'horse savers' money as it will end in tears. Should you want to give money donate to a genuine charity.

Oh by the way do not expect Trading Standards to react quickly, thay have had files on this for ages and do nothing. The more of us who complain to them and the police may speed things up but do not expext miracles.

Shettie

Visit site
Mad house group wasn't set up by that person, it was someone else so everyone could have a place to chat about all the topics being bought up :) - oh and it wasn't me lol

trottingon

Visit site
There's more than one acre at the rose hill farm address in lydiate.

I'm sure there was maximum half a dozen acres but that was years ago, although it is surrounded by fields so whoever has owned it since could have bought or sold land. Last time I went past a couple of years ago I think, it looked to be a bustling yard so someone on here might know more about it's present state?