Beeston

MurphysMinder

Visit site

misterjinglejay

Visit site
Going back a few posts on here, people in the madhouse seem to be suggesting that Rooof is writing as Jackie and claiming (as Jackie) that she paid for her 'rescues ' out of her own pocket.
I am so confused and I've been following it since the start. Utter madness!

Equinus

Visit site
Mentioned in posts above as mentioned on FB. I only meant it's not a new yard, nothing else.

Ahh, is that all. Been following this with interest, and somewhat agog that people can get away with these scams while bickering on facebook and banning all and sundry if anyone dares to want to know where the money would be going. I feel really sorry for those people who are donating blindly. No-one in a recession has got money to burn, and horse owners have been badly hit in their pockets after the long twelve month winter we seem to have had.

Seems the only winners, apart from the women concerned, are Wright Manley, and as they are running a business which has been dead for so long, who can blame them for selling to her.

What a mess, and well done to those of you who are trying to do something about it. i hope you are successful.

AmiRobertson

Visit site
I am now 100% convinced there is so much more to this. Just can not work it out. And where is jackie she hasn't risen her batty head for a while!

gabriel68

Visit site
I am sure there is more to this than meets the eye. Who is Kel? Why is she pretending to be an Animal Rights activist then going telling greyhound owners and such whats going on putting peoples lives at risk and starting that page about someone saying she is a convicted paedophile its disgusting, very dangerous people I think, or should i say very loopy people.

Dont like what its turning in to, as been siad previous I hope its not a smokescreen for them buying horses for slaughter, where are the horses??? nobody seems to know only that this Ruth lives in Angelesy and easy place to take horses over to Ireland for slaughter.

People still defending Ruth and her sister Jackie and still paying money to them!!

Somethign just doesnt sit right here at all!

horseydebbie

Visit site
What I can't understand is that at Beeston sale there is never a mention about passport section 9. Our vet has informed all clients that we must sign part 9 (not to enter food chain part) or we will not be able to have drugs such as bute. Surely the meat man can't slaughter any that have this part signed, and as more and more horse owners sign Jackie and cronies won't need to rescue any from meat man as he won't be able to buy either. What do Turners do with any they buy with part 9 signed? I do think Wright & Manley should state if Section 9 signed.

galaxy

Visit site
What on earth has happened on that page this morning? Bannings and something to do with greyhounds??? So confused!

rowan666

Visit site
Horseydebbie were you at the sale on wed? The lady we were sat next to was saying the same!

The auctioneer didnt seem to mention the ages of horses nevermind anything else!

Em123

Visit site
I am also on the group, if anyone wants any info pm me, at yard on phone at moment but have been keeping an eye!

I have made a few comments but not been banned x

Adopter

Visit site

Equinus

Visit site
The Wrightmanley report mentions tha HAPPA were at the sale, wonder if they are following up on this.

The report is from March 13, so at the beginning of their buying campaign wasn't it? There have been a couple of sales since then.

Getting to the point where it is difficult to remember facts.:(

horseydebbie

Visit site
Yes I was there. Were you the lady who was there with your friend and 2 children. I remember you buying a pony for £50 did it turn out ok. I know the auctioneer didn,t give any ages, but then when you've got people like JJ buying anything I don't suppose age matters. Were you there when the guy to the left ran her up to £400 for the nice looking horse. He didn't even want it, and only did it to wind her up. She ended up with it and then went over to him and asked if he wanted it. Needless to say he didn't. It really wasn't a rescue case, and in fact was a very nice, useful horse. Something about all this is all wrong. HAPPA have been at a couple of sales, and last time were with a vet. I don't know if JJ fetched them or Wright & Manley, but I did see JJ cronies talking to HAPPA. There is nothing he can do without a vet and police, and really have to be on deaths door.

Last edited:

LovesCobs

mancunian in Cheshire, actually now in Wales!
Visit site
ive also been accepted on the group. though not much on there since the last lot of madness.
is it not the case that even is horses are signed out of the human food chain, they can still go to slaughter, just not for human consumption. they can go into dog meat etc. so there's no problem with meat men buying them.

rowan666

Visit site
Yes that was us! Haha sky the little pony we got is an absolute star! Turns out shes very well bred and is fab with kids! Litteraly couldnt have got a better pony if we paid thousends! :D there was some trouble in the loading area when we were loading ours with that lot but there was so many people gathered around I couldnt
tell if it was them loading that people were getting rather irate with or them who were protesting against someone else loading but the police and a very good looking chap with horse welfare on his vest (HAPPA maybe?) all involved

MurphysMinder

Visit site
According to the "shut red lion" fb page JJ is not going to go to Beeston anymore. :D
WHW always used to have one of their field officers at Beeston, not sure if they still do.

flitz02

Visit site
Lovecobs: You could be spot on there...i was thinking that everything signed out was going to be incenerated but hadnt even thought about dog food etc.

Im sure you are spot on otherwise we would have an even more serious welfare issue.However surely the value for dog food is not as great.Would be very interesting to know if anyone has any info on the slaughterhouse situation since the horse meat scare!.x