Beeston

Clippy

Visit site
Online form to make a complaint to the Charity Commission:

http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/About_us/Complaining/Complaint_about_a_charity_index.aspx

For the sake of the horses & donators, it's got to be sorted now. When you take away the madness, who said/did/thought what, there are a mixture of 30+ horses somewhere, possibly with medical issues (and someone in charge of them who doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable) and people have been throwing money at them. Time to stop (Full Stop!)

misterjinglejay

Visit site
Apparently this Kel that everyone is on about over there, has multiple accounts under many and varied names, but is a really nasty piece of work. She has been in prison before for stabbing someone!

I can't keep up, and it is all turning out to be a horrible, possibly dangerous, mess!

horseydebbie

Visit site
If JJ has said she isn't going to Beeston again does that mean no one from their group is going. Beeston today could be very interesting! I can't go till next week so can anyone who goes post what happens. (Beeston is on every Wednesday EXCEPT first Wednesday of month)
Are there any more updates about location of horses?

platypus

Visit site
So boys and girls... latest dramas from the land of the loonies?!

Well..:rolleyes:Ponies are all fine and being well looked after at jackies and are moving to a rented yard later this week.One foal had to be pts but the mare in foal that rowan wanted has given birth and both are doing fine....:rolleyes:

Still no pics, names etc but im sure all the above is true as they do seem so experienced and should easily manage to keep 9 ponies in 1 acre.:eek:

Im guessing ruths in hiding and not else much to report apart from all the usuall nonsense

Shettie

Visit site
Well..:rolleyes:Ponies are all fine and being well looked after at jackies and are moving to a rented yard later this week.One foal had to be pts but the mare in foal that rowan wanted has given birth and both are doing fine....:rolleyes:

Still no pics, names etc but im sure all the above is true as they do seem so experienced and should easily manage to keep 9 ponies in 1 acre.:eek:

Im guessing ruths in hiding and not else much to report apart from all the usuall nonsense

Notice the foal who had to be pts wasn't going to be said until prompted a few times, two colts in a stable, plus another stallion on the premises, with in foal mares and mare thats just foaled. The surrounding buildings are not hers or hers to use either!

platypus

Visit site
Notice the foal who had to be pts wasn't going to be said until prompted a few times, two colts in a stable, plus another stallion on the premises, with in foal mares and mare thats just foaled. The surrounding buildings are not hers or hers to use either!

Idiots the lot of them thinking any of them is acceptable and the person thats been to 'see' these horses today works on a professional yard :confused:some how im not buying it
What i dont get is wheres the rest of these ponies???? and if ruth has been begging for money and is or is not involved how are they planning to keep them and rent land/yard.....

Clippy

Visit site
It's all gone seriously quiet. I reckon there are rumblings from high places - lets face it, enough of us have reported them!

I thought she'd bought a total of 34 ponies?

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site

You forget to mention that the mare that rowan wanted, has now changed hands.

Oh, and that all these horses, around 9 or 10 including one stallion - are being kept in a mixture of hastily erected stables, a garage, and one acre of land...................

You really couldn't make it up.

Adopter

Visit site
I tought that at one point some one said they bought a shire, can not see that living in a garage.

Let us hope they are moving to a new yard, but am wondering like others how they will fund that, and what the intention is for the horses and ponies they seem to have left.

LaurenBay

Visit site
They have 2 colts and a stallion on the premises. The colts are sharing together and Ruth/Jackie has said they will be gelded. Lets hope!

The stallion under vets advice has been left entire and will remain a stallion.

GlamourPuss86

Visit site
Very odd that from what I could see from the page there were zero pics of these horses and ponies... surely if it IS a rescue you'd be putting up pics to encourage donations?!

rowan666

Visit site
I had a missed call yesterday voicemail was left from a guy who claimed to be from trading standards about homes for horses (which I didnt mention just gave JJ&RJ names, tel no & business number) when I rang back, it rung out and no answer machine as you would expect with a proffesional, so I googled the 0151 number and nothing came up!? I dont know if my hormones are sending me paranoid but it didnt seem right? Has anyone else whos reported them had this?

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I had a missed call yesterday voicemail was left from a guy who claimed to be from trading standards about homes for horses (which I didnt mention just gave JJ&RJ names, tel no & business number) when I rang back, it rung out and no answer machine as you would expect with a proffesional, so I googled the 0151 number and nothing came up!? I dont know if my hormones are sending me paranoid but it didnt seem right? Has anyone else whos reported them had this?

What name did he give?

Adopter

Visit site

I don't think you are paranoid, and if it is Trading Standards, you should be able to check their number, phone and find out if the person is a member of their staff, provided of course that he left a name which any professional person would do!

LovesCobs

mancunian in Cheshire, actually now in Wales!
Visit site

i was just about to post my experience of trading standards calls, but if this thread is being watched then what I say could be copied! So I will now pm you:)

zangels

Visit site
Well some how Ruth is back posting in the group, given a big speech about hw Jackie has abandoned her and she thought she would be part of Jackies rescue etc etc. Still no explanation to people or mentioning of money getting refunded. She really does have some front!

Adopter

Visit site
Well some how Ruth is back posting in the group, given a big speech about hw Jackie has abandoned her and she thought she would be part of Jackies rescue etc etc. Still no explanation to people or mentioning of money getting refunded. She really does have some front!

:confused: Nothing is ever normal about this lot, so Jackie has abandoned her - really? Thought they were sisters ?

zangels

Visit site
Apparently so, it just is such a mess. I thought as Ruth was reported se would no longer be on facebook posting.
Also the mother of the girl who has designed the website for the homes for horses thing that is Jackies and is involved some way with it all has just stated Jackie has 6 horses!! So there is a fair few missing as it was thought to be 20.

Natch

Visit site
For all that big red alarm bells are ringing all over this to me, what do we actually know is wrong, or is it all suspicion?

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Rowan did you call trading standards liverpool office? Because that is a Liverpool pre-fix.

Liverpool trading standards number is 0151-233-3002

rowan666

Visit site
They bought more than 6 horses last week alone!

the guy who phoned me had a strong scouse accent but as far as I could tell he said his name was dave kennedy the number he gave to ring back was 0151 934 2016

Should I ring back and talk to him or is it dodgy?