Beeston

rowan666

Visit site
Here I am- yes £160 the sec went for... The chestnut that went for 400 was a rather nice hunter type jumping pony sold as 16hh more like 15hh max!

here_i_am

Visit site
So is the one you're after the same as the one on the invoice? If so, aren't they telling porkies about it not being bought by the "charity"? The only one they said was separate was the +£400 one...

Clippy

Visit site
Is the sec b mare on either of the invoices they posted yesterday? What did she go for? £160? Im just confused cos one of the invoices says something like "excluding the chestnut mare at the top", but that went for 400-and-something i think. They say the sec b was bought separately, but there's a £160 chestnut mare on one of the invoices.
Im confused! But Im pregnant so I have an excuse! :D

"
Ruth Winston-Jones

7 horses saved please phone the cash office at Beeston urgently now with what ever you can give. £800 bill. A mare in foal has been saved please help now!!!!!"

That's what they say... doesn't sound like they used their own money!

platypus

Visit site
So is the one you're after the same as the one on the invoice? If so, aren't they telling porkies about it not being bought by the "charity"? The only one they said was separate was the +£400 one...

If you go through the posts from wednesday on the group i think its ruth who mentions they have got a mare in foal

^^^^^^

lowjumper

Visit site
I was told on my post the pony isnt part of the charity, she was bought on a seperate bill to ruths but that she may become available for rre homi.g in the future (even though she isnt with the charity!?) I have said on the thread If im given the registered charity number I would be more than happy to rehome through the propper channels... The girl who said this then changed the subject to another horse they are scamming money for! (the one ami mentioned earlier in this thread. My post and all comments are still on there.

Things is ruth herself sent me a friend request from her personal account, I quickely inboxed her regaurding the pony if tbey still have her, is she available for homing etc and she asked me to give her a call on her land line which another lady had just inboxed me, then the girl commented on my post saying piby isnt available.... Ruth isnt answering her phone so inboxed her, still no reply!

Rowan do not phone it will reveal your number to them and if they find you are against them you will be getting loads of pizza deliveries

The landlords have served eviction but it is nothing to do with the horses

I keep trying to tell you this is a scam, let's see 7 horses a week at 100 profit = 700 plus of course the donations

They play on human kindness and those poor people donating will soon be dropped

frozzy

Visit site
Some girl is saying she is the daughter of the woman who bought the Sec B for herself and its nothing to do with the "charity".
Some scam!! Its growing like topsy. They are lying so much they are forgetting what lies they have already told!!! Tripping themselves up now!!

rowan666

Visit site
Ive just read further down the page and found on the post where its revealed about ruths run in with the auctioneer... She already knew someone on this forum was complaining about thhem regaurding this mare so they were expecting me!! :eek: it dosnt make sence... In that post she complains what did I expect a pony for peanuts (erm yes actually we got a very we'lll bred sec a mare for £50!) and that the meat man out bid me before they did! Not true! We gave up bidding because we set a limit for that mare as we didnt actually want one in foal!

platypus

Visit site
Ive just read further down the page and found on the post where its revealed about ruths run in with the auctioneer... She already knew someone on this forum was complaining about thhem regaurding this mare so they were expecting me!! :eek: it dosnt make sence... In that post she complains what did I expect a pony for peanuts (erm yes actually we got a very we'lll bred sec a mare for £50!) and that the meat man out bid me before they did! Not true! We gave up bidding because we set a limit for that mare as we didnt actually want one in foal!

Cant see the post as im blocked but is she just aiming it at you to take attention away from you wanting to re-home? Also how far was she off giving birth?

AmiRobertson

Visit site
Rowan it was me who bought up the fact they outbid a genuine home for the mare in foal. They continued to say that it was against the meat man then they told me that if you were genuinely interested in the pony to get in touch as it would be good to start rehoming. I have screen shots of this conversation it was with Sara elms. And it was me who also told them that their story of events at Beeston seriously conflicted with the ones told on here. I also have a screen shot of this conversation

rowan666

Visit site
Yes I no ami, they have proved themselfs to be very dishonest! The meat man wasnt bidding on the pony although there was besides us and the mad frizzy haired woman, another lady bidding so they knew they were out bidding genuine homes! And I have publicly offered to buy the mare from them after they said they would be happy for me to get in touch re rehoming they have publicaly proved they are liars now!

rowan666

Visit site
Platypus- I have no idea how far gone the mare actually was but she looked huge, the dealer she came from said he wasnt sure if she was or not as he only had her a month and got her from sales himself. I asked about her on thier latest thread where I was mentioned jst saying im glad she has a home and I assume they had tthe vet out to check her over and what did they say but guess what no reply!

Camel

Visit site
Has anyone googled the lady in question? I'm not a psychologist but wonder if all this madness is some kind of displacement activity :confused:

xx

horsestar

Visit site
I think that it is very wrong for to have quoted her bank details to credit monies to? Is it a business account or her own personal account?! Can't see that that would be acceptable to have money going in from all sorts of people? Surely this will get picked up?

Toast

Visit site
The whole family are totally barking. I had a row with Andrew(?) On the peaceful protest page the other night and got accused of being a spy!! I think Andrew was the guy in the video yelling about overbreeding stood next to Jackie.

It also said on that page that the auctioneer was ignoring Jackies bids at the last auction?

platypus

Visit site
They get very personal, childish and become like a lynch mob !! Take one on an they all join in, they are just spoiling for a fight, an feel sorry for their horses as they have such a flippant attitude to them !!!! Xx

^^^
Dont think they like us much either:D

missieh

Visit site
How about reporting them to the Charities Commission who would take this sort of thing (impersonating a registered charity) very seriously?

AmiRobertson

Visit site
They don't have one. I am hoping hillside will get back to me as jackie and Ruth have both claimed at one point that they have their support. Otherwise raising it with the charity commission will be a good step. I wish I could still see the page but I got kicked off for suggesting that they put their efforts into rallying support for an already established charity and suggesting that they ask for donations of wormers, second hand rugs etc instead of cash!

noodle_

Visit site
they keep mentioning (who i suspect) a dealers name.....saying they need to rescue from her?

if its the person in question - she is a very honest/good dealer...and yes has sold to turners but only for the best of the horse (for pts purposes....)

so why they are "rescuing " from her now god only knows.................

they are all crackers..................!!! im keeping quiet until ive seen enough

screen shots and report them people..........i notice how this jackie hasnt said squat! and her little minions are doing the work for her!!!

Goldenstar

Visit site
wouldnt we need the name and charity number?

No I done think , so I think the right approach would be to say that they are running an unregistered charity I pretty sure you can't ask for money from the public without being regulated but where a group of friends getting together would stop and a "charity" would begin I dont know .
The whole point is they are acting like there are a charity and they are not , people closer to what's going on that outraged people reading a forum would be best to do this I think.

AmiRobertson

Visit site
The dealer in question bought the pony at Beeston on Wednesday and found out it was dangerous. She said that jackie could have it off of her for 200 if she got it today or it would be shot as she didn't want it round her yard. I think she was testing her publicly on the peaceful protest page it's all just so ridiculous!