Boggle- USA bound!

Michen

Visit site
Michen,
I hope the chestnut passes the vetting too.

On a wider note, I must say how so many of us have become invested in your story. You’ve had some incredibly stressful times and the fact that you have still continued to post must mean something. I’m sure I’m not the only one who looks out for your posts. I found myself enlarging the photo of the chestnut to see if indeed he has a cute face. He does 😁. Then I thought what am I doing, I don’t even know this person or the country or ever likely to meet.Does any of this matter?
Of course it does. You’ve shared so much with us.
Good luck with your little herd and I’m sure which ever new arrival will enjoy coming on your journey with all of us tagging along too, of course 😁

It’s a testimony to you all that anyone cares about my mad ramblings and ridiculous drama 🤣 I guess some people have perfectly curated instagram accounts (I don’t, just boggle videos), or do travel blogs and I just post on HHO lol. I’m not actually sure how I would have got through some of the last two years without HHO, and not because I don’t have plenty of wonderful in person friends who have been so supportive but there’s something about posting here that’s been been an incredibly important outlet. Everyone has been very, very generous with their time.

Thank you for caring!

Michen

Visit site
I’d also like to add how happy I am to read this. I can only imagine how shattering Bog’s diagnosis was and It’s no wonder you lost some of your passion for horses while dealing with that.
But to see that spark ignite again is awesome and what a lucky horse to end up in your barn, whoever it is.

Thank you! Yeah! I really didn’t think I’d be so keen for another and of course nothing will ever be like riding Bog, or that partnership. I always said if I lost Bog I wouldn’t get another horse in Colorado as it’s such crazy money to keep them (well). Here I am with two of them and hoping to add a third in a private barn that’s more than boarding ever would have been 🤣

I do not think I’d have managed to keep everything together post shark (with work etc) without horses. Not just Bog, Beau too. When they aren’t causing breakdowns they are fixing them.

Peglo

Visit site
I love Biscuit. As an avid LOTR fan I don’t think I could have a pony called Bilbo because I would just want to shout “BILBO BAGGINS! Do not take me for a conjuror of cheap tricks!” Every time I saw him 😂 (doing my best impression of Gandalf of course)
but then again who doesn’t love quoting LOTR on a daily basis 😂

palo1

Visit site
BTW guys if the chestnut passes the vet I'm going to call him Bagel. Or Barney after my cheeky godson (he'd love that). Either way he cannot be the Hawkeye he's currently called so he might as well be a B.

And I'm really loving Bagels at the moment. Hehe.
But Hawkeye is a fab name! 🤣 If he ends up in your barn then you must call him what you will. But I love the name Hawkeye...