Colic

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
Lots of us on here hoping against hope for him to pull through. You've done your absolute best and given him every reasonable chance - and now it's up to him. You have had time to prepare, listened to our input (which has been consistent and kind) and had chance to think the options through. If he is able to stay with the intervention given, let him. If he can't stay, let him go. This is just awful and many of us have been where you stand at least once, and we have got through the tears and pain, given time x

cheekywelshie

Visit site
Hi all, thank you for checking in, I cannot tell you how much this thread and replies have meant to me this week and over the weekend in keeping me in one piece! I went up today and walking down to the stable I heard a whinny, that made my heart soar if nothing else I had a whinny. Still no poo but then he's still on fluids though he drank some water. I took him out for 5 minutes of grass and he nearly tore my am off! So they will keep doing that and gradually re-introduce bits of food so it's still like living on a knife edge, will he swallow it OK and will he poo or will it block up and will he reflux again and then that's it. We should know tomorrow. There's so many unknowns I don't dare get my hopes up. I have rather buggered up his forelock but taking a bit and his tail - I would just take the tail not the ashes I think if it came to it that would be too much.